In this course, students will improve writing abilities, polish communication skills, and prepare for college. Our unique online course is designed and taught by a college professor, who will provide detailed, personalized feedback on your assignments. In other words, you will learn what is expected of good college-level writing.
Why take this course?
- Receive feedback on your writing from an actual college professor.
- Preview content used in ENG 101 and/or ENG 102 courses.
- Practice writing for different purposes and audiences.
- Meet a writing expert who can assist you throughout your education.
- Progress online at your own pace, unlike traditional in-person courses.
- Improve your writing to save time and ensure better grades.
Who should enroll?
- High school students who are preparing for college.
- Homeschoolers who want an outside perspective on their writing.
- ESL students who need extra practice writing at the college level.
- Applicants who want to practice for application or scholarship essays.
- Adults who want to “test the waters” or prepare for going back to school.
- Professionals who want to improve without the cost of credited courses.
Basic Course Lecture Notes & Professor Feedback (No Videos)
Full Course Lecture Notes, Professor Feedback, Videos & more
Don't miss this online course. Enroll today!SIGN UP