One-day proofreading is a unique approach to proofreading. Rather than charging in small increments, such as other websites, PaperBlazer uses a simple day-based approach to save you money. In other words, you can order by the half-day, full-day, or if you have more time, 3 days.
How does it work? Here are the basics:
- You pay one price for a range of time: 12 hours (half-day / same-day), 24 hours (1 day), or 72 hours (3 days).
- You receive an edited document by that deadline or before.
- It’s that easy!
How do you benefit from flat-rate proofreading?
- You receive the document ahead of the deadline. As an example, a PaperBlazer customer this week ordered 12-hour proofreading, but received an edited document within 4 hours. In other words, that customer saved 30% compared to a competitor’s prices.
- You don’t need to worry about deciding between multi-day proofreading. There’s no need to wait 5 days, 7 days, or even 14 days. Our most basic option ensures that you receive an edited document within a few days. With PaperBlazer, you can receive a proofread document within 48 to 72 hours that you’d normally need to wait 7 days to receive from another service. In other words, you get faster proofreading at a cheaper price.
What does it cost?*
- For our fast 3-day service, you only pay only $2.00 per 100 words.
- For 24-hour or 1-day proofreading and editing, you only pay $3.00 per 100 words.
- For same-day or 12-hour proofreading and editing, you only pay $4.00 per 100 words.
*Rates subject to change. You can get an instant quote to see your price before ordering..